Purple Red Cabbage Spaghetti

Purple Red Cabbage Spaghetti

Purple Red Cabbage Spaghetti

Trust me when I say I'm a Pasta enthusiast, not exaggerating a bit here. Pesto, Red Sauce, Pink Sauce, White Sauce are all great sauces, but what about the times when we feel like eating our art. This dish to me is art. The purple color do speak to me through each bite. And here I'll be leaving you with the artistic Purple Red Cabbage Pasta recipe.

Ingredients:

  • red cabbage
  • salt
  • olive oil
  • 2 cloves garlic
  • handful of cubed parmesan
  • handful of pine nuts
  • cooked spaghetti 
  • 1 cup pasta water


Instructions:

-Roughly chop a small red cabbage and season with salt and olive oil.

-Bake at 180C for 40-50 minutes.

-In a food processor, add the baked cabbage, garlic, parmesan, pine nuts and olive oil. The mixture should be in a creamy state.

- In a pan, add the cooked spaghetti, pour over it the pasta water and the purple red cabbage mixture.

-Keep it on low-medium heat.

-Serve the purple pasta with more shredded parmesan and fresh toasted pine nuts on top.

-And you're done. Bon Appetit!

Purple Red Cabbage Spaghetti


Comments